Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valois View Post
I didn't realize he was only 22.
He turns 23 in a couple weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonshow View Post
Unfortunately, i doubt the Dawgs will see him.. when the Habs go to send him down after camp (which they will based on the fact that 13 guys are on 1 ways), he is going to have to clear waivers.. someone is going to snatch him up.. as much as Habs fans love to hate this guy, he is a proven producer that was never really given a shot.. yes 38 games w the big club, but 4mins a night as a 4th liner isnt really allowing the kid a shot to make it happen.. and he is 22..
I'd be surprised if he got picked off waivers, it would suck for the Dogs to lose him since he would be one of their top players and would help with the rookies as he will take off some of the offensive pressure since he will put up points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojiro View Post
Good low risk, dept signing for the organization. You want to have a solid team in Hamilton while keeping a sense of competition for guys like Gallagher and Leblanc to push them a little. Plus you never know, Palushaj did look descent the few times he was on an offensive line late last season, he might have a great camp and force Bourque and Amstrong to work a little harder for that 3th line spot...
Agreed, he would be a good guy to have with the Dogs to help with all the young prospects we are going to have this year. Having some "older" forward prospects like Palushaj (4th year pro), Dumont (3rd year pro), Schultz (3rd year pro), Blunden (7 year pro), Geoffrion (3rd year pro) should help, while it's not a very old group, all of them except Schultz have NHL experience at least so they should help the rookies with their transition to the AHL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLNY View Post
http://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-waiver-rules/

If I read the above correctly, he hasn't played enough NHL games to lose his waiver exemption.
He has to clear waivers to be sent down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunner View Post
He is not eligible for waivers
He's a 4th year pro, he has to clear waivers to be sent down.

montreal is online now   Reply With Quote