View Single Post
Old
07-12-2012, 10:50 AM
hatedandproud

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDoug View Post
Easy - in 13 years we've accomplished nothing, while watching some of our 90's expansion brethren reach heights we haven't sniffed.

He's building teams and then they're falling apart before they bear any results.

Whatever Polie's doing - it doesn't appear to be working. It didn't work in Washington either.

If Weber leaves, and we're forced to blow it all up again, what would be the harm in letting another regime give it a try?
No doug. I'm talking about the assessment he made of what's out there this FA period and the assessment of where the team stands.

What free agents are out there that could turn this team into what you want? and do you really think this team is on the verge of a total rebuild? ("we're forced to blow it all up again")

I'm not necessarily against regime change, I'm on the fence. On one hand (I've said this in a different post) poile has built a low-mid budget team that has gotten to the POs 7 of the last 8 years. But I also agree that he can't seem to get a team that can go all the way. I lived in D.C. for much of poile tenure there and these same concerns were being expressed by the fans there.

hatedandproud is offline   Reply With Quote