View Single Post
Old
07-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Ace Dreamer

vCash: 500
My best game was probably one where I scored 6 goals in one game, and assisted on 1 other, playing RW. We won the game 9-2. I consider myself more of a goal scorer rather than a passer, as as soon as I get a good opportunity for a shot, I ususally take it. I also play a power forward type game, as I am 15 1/2 years old, 5'11", 180lbs. I was always on the puck in that game, and when I didn't have it, I did everything I could to get it. Let's see, what were my goals like...

The first one, I got in the passing lane, and one-timed an opponent's pass, it went low blocker side, and into the net. My next few were wrist shots from the right wing, and I remember another was where I went to the front of the net, picked up the rebound, reached around a sprauled out goalie, and tucked it into th back of the net.

I also remember in that game, I forced many turnovers from the opposition, and turned them into quality scoring chances for my team.

Overall, I had a really good game. I also remember that the next game, I scored 2 goals, then only 2 assists over the next 2 games

Ace Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote