View Single Post
Old
07-12-2012, 02:14 PM
OkimLom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
I like that on day 1 of Dev Camp, he and Hodgson set up a nice little give and go for a tap in for Cody and immediately Adam lifted. He was smiling, happier (so too was the often dour Hodgson) and then proceeded to bulge the twine in any of a variety of ways.

For this team to move forward, they need some people to break through and break out. Adam getting his confidence back is good, be it up with the big club or down on the farm. They need guys with finish and he's got the ability. And if he can bounce back, it's good for the team be it on the ice or in trade value.
Agree 100%. Seemed like when he was confident in his play he was making plays all over the place(1st part of the year, and when him Leino+Kassian were together in the game vs Philly come to mind immediately).

Hopefully, with the Seals training, he might have a different mindset if something happens where he gets demoted, he might taker it better than apparently he did. I think if the kids are stronger mentally and can handle these situations, I think then they can break their slumps quicker, which leads me to my next thought...

I just wish the vets would've decided to join them, kind of send the message that if the vets see a chance to improve their game, then the rookies should too. It might help with the bonding of the old core and new core. Leads to a less of a risk of a room split down the road.

OkimLom is offline   Reply With Quote