07-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkimLom View Post
Agree 100%. Seemed like when he was confident in his play he was making plays all over the place(1st part of the year, and when him Leino+Kassian were together in the game vs Philly come to mind immediately).

Hopefully, with the Seals training, he might have a different mindset if something happens where he gets demoted, he might taker it better than apparently he did. I think if the kids are stronger mentally and can handle these situations, I think then they can break their slumps quicker, which leads me to my next thought...

I just wish the vets would've decided to join them, kind of send the message that if the vets see a chance to improve their game, then the rookies should too. It might help with the bonding of the old core and new core. Leads to a less of a risk of a room split down the road.
Kaleta was out there with them from what Rolston said in his one interview. Pat seems to enjoy pain, so a couple 1000 squats, pushups and situps is probably making him happy.