View Single Post
Old
07-12-2012, 02:35 PM
joshjull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishire View Post
I'm not saying I think Ruff is a bad coach, he's done well with the teams that he's been given. It's unquestionable that he has been around for far too long though. There needs to be a new message and a new voice in the locker room.
Why? Most of the current players have hardly been exposed to him, particularly with the departures of Connolly, Roy and Hecht in the last two offseasons.

If the team was made up of mostly guys like Vanek, Pommer and Miller, who have all been under Ruff for some time, then your comment would make more sense.

Currently there are only 2 dmen (Myers/Sekera) and 5 forwards (Vanek, Pommer, Stafford, Ellis and Kaleta) and Miller left that were regulars in 09-10. Thats quite a lot of turnover.

I've always been on the side of changing up some of the roster before we throw Ruff over the side. Regier is doing that and now Lindy is starting to get his 5th "team" to work with.

Quote:
I think he's a good coach. I do question some of the things he does, but there's a reason he's a HC and I'm a fan
So do I.

I hardly think he is infallable.

Last edited by joshjull: 07-12-2012 at 02:43 PM.
joshjull is offline   Reply With Quote