Realistically what do you expect this season from the Wild?
View Single Post
07-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Join Date: Jul 2012
We are definitely making the playoffs. Book it. Heck, before the neverending injuries last season our record was great as we all know and that was without Zach and Ryan. We're making playoffs:
1. Playoffs as a 5 or 6 seed.
2. Parise and MK collecting a ton of goals.
3. Our defense is going to be much improved this season and the theory that Suter was only magnificent because of Weber by his side will be proven dead wrong.
4. Harding will prove to be our goalie and Back will be backed right out of St. Paul.
5. I'm not sold on us winning the division just yet because until I see more from those dang Canucks, they are the team to beat. I still think we are getting into the playoffs without question and watch out once we get there, because as LA proved, anything can happen, even to an 8th seed!
View Public Profile
The Apt's albums
Find More Posts by The Apt