View Single Post
Old
12-01-2003, 03:17 PM
future consideration

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsFan77
Keeping in mind these are the same people that thought Delmore was going to be their savior...
Who thought that?? Most thought and hoped that Delmore on the PP. He hasn't and everyone is dissapointed.

As for the trade proposal what did you think everyone would say. Comrie is nice but worth Satan. Biron worth way more then Klouchek. Not saying I wouldn't want either of those two, but not for that price. And yes if we traded Satan to Nashville you better believe Regeir would be asking for Hamhius or Legwand. Who else would the Sabres want? Don't believe me post it on the NHL board and ask what it would take for the Preds to get Satan and I almost guarentee that those two names would come up, and I don't blame them. I can see why you wouldn't want to trade Hamhuis but don't say Sabres fan are crazy for asking for Hamhuis.

Also Smokey; please don't generalize the Sabres board. While there is a couple posters who aren't respectful or classy sometimes, there is alot of posters who are. Every board has some trolls so don't make it out like the Sabres board is the worst.