View Single Post
Old
12-01-2003, 03:38 PM
Habnot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob ********
Guy stop this insanity. You are refering Don Cherry and all the clown at 110% as journalism. Give me a break! Those guy are bias and don't give a $hit about the truth. Stop writing about them, everybody know they are moron, the whole bunch of them... The pseudo french/anglo war get me angry and are start and keep alive by the a$$hole you mention here, you give them credit fior what they doing only by citing them. Stop listening to those moron for god sake, make you own mind and please stop citing them on this board.
Also stop bringin back the anglo vs french crap, it make people angry and its the beast way to start a flame war. If you want to talk about it, PM me so we can go to a bar and get drunk while talking about it...

For the "Trade Koivu" situation, am I the only on to think Koivu is the last of our problem? Let unload the dead wood and we can start talking about trading Koivu...
It's not only the morons at 110%. Did anyone read the Journal de Montreal today? Jacques Demers did a nice hatchet job on Koivu.