View Single Post
Old
07-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsroom View Post
I wasn't describing all the qualities his player has I was describing the qualities the HABS lack on this group of defensemen they have signed this year and in the future. Adam Mcquaid would be perfect for the HABS and he might even be good enough to play alongside Markov instead of Emelin, If not he would be great on the 3rd pairing with Kaberle. Or maybe you guys like seeing guys run over Price and getting away with it? I sure don't !!! because with that group of 8 defense we have signed not 1 of them have the qualities that i have talked about to stand up for PRICE. and please don't say Francis Bouillon would sick up for price he is almost 40 and is 5'7 and has got into 4 fights since 2009 and has lost all of them.
Very much agree. They literally have one guy who focuses on being a physical D, and that's Emelin, who like you said, can't fight, and has just one season under his belt. Getting Tinordi in 2 years or so will not be enough to balance out the puck movers and physical D on this team. I don't know if McQuaid is the answer, but i'm with you philosophically speaking. The team needs some intimidating players on D, and right now they barely have any.

Markowicz is offline   Reply With Quote