tsweeney

vCash: 500
Quote:
bertuzzi
samuelsson
emmerton
mursak
Really?

I mean, I hate the Samuelsson signing and don't really like him as a player, but he's better than your average 7th round talent.

Bertuzzi has actually been playing good hockey. So he's a tweener who isn't skilled enough anymore to be a top 6 all the time and doesn't have the grinding/energy game enough to be a bottom 6 al lthe time... he's still pretty talented and was responsible for quite a few points through shootouts.

Emmerton, sure. He seems like he's alright. But he's cheap and potentially still has some potential, so I want that more than an average 7th round selection.

I like Mursak. Maybe his value is around a 6th or 7th, but he's not so old that he's without potential. 6th round picks and later (outside of crazy exceptions like Dats, Z, and Konstantinov) usually end up ranging from "hanging on by a thread in the NHL because you can fight" and "unadulterated trash".

Only guys who should be getting listed in here are guys like what Cristobal Huet was to the Hawks a while ago or Scott Gomez is still to the Habs. I.E. Guys who literally have negative value.

tsweeney is offline   Reply With Quote