Thread: Confirmed with Link: Wellwood signed! (1 year, 1.6M)
View Single Post
Old
07-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Jetsfareast

vCash: 695
Well wood is a good sign for what's it worth. He deserves it personally and it gives the jets versatility.
Sad about it is if telegin and schiefele put on a show in the training camp, eventually they will be sent down due to number games because they do not deserve to be on the 4th line.

Also this bump down Cormier and mahachek out of the 13 forward which sucks also be because they deserve to play now. With coach Noel penchant for going with always veterans good bye for those 4 guys.

Unless a trade is brewing for enstrom++ to another team top 6 forward plus a pick.

Right now I see coach Noel doing this at the 1st game of the year

Ladd little wheeler
Kane jokinen well wood
Ponikorovsky burmistrov Antropov
??? Slater mittenen
Thorburn(rw)

It leaves schiefele and telegin in Avery tight spot and with this I don't think they will be sticking to the big club this year because they do not deserve to be in the 4th line. Unless I hope they really show up in the training camp and pre season and first 9 games that they are above all and are top 6 forward already. For me if you are a good player you are a good player, and for them to best learn is already in the NHL specially if you are 19 to 20 years old already. It is up to the coach now how to give them the best chance to succeed and this is the only area where coach Noel is not good, with young players.

My two cent only

Jetsfareast is offline   Reply With Quote