View Single Post
Old
07-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt67 View Post
If I were in your shoes I would jump at the piggyback seats for 79. If you were to sell every game, I bet you would come out way ahead. I have 2 seats in a $73.00 section and was not able to get in to the $79 sections this year. Considering most people have to start out in the lower bowl paying well over $100 for lousy seats, this is a great option to get your foot in the door.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickel41 View Post
Wow! I have been calling every couple of days inquiring about adding $79 seats to an account and was told none were available. If they offered you $79 seats I would jump on them and then hope to get 2 together next season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRKING30 View Post
Do it man! Did the same exact thing last year and this year i have the seats side by side. Believe it or not the games you go dont go to isn't even a hard sell. I was surprised at this myself also.

Talked to my father and got him on board for it. We can only afford to go to around 20 games so he was really concerned about selling the other games, but we looked and it should be alright. Thanks guys.