Thread: News Article: Cam Janssen Interview
View Single Post
Old
07-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Dawdler

vCash: 500
I sort of agree with Utah he was open and honest, his big mistake was bringing the locker room talk to a couple of wannabe shock jock douchenozzles, talk like that should be left in a locker room and honestly if you've ever been in a competitive locker room this is exactly what you'll hear and those radio hosts need to be neutered and should apologize for having a crappy show.

on the homophobe remark I think it was more part of the context of the conversation like you get personal and you kick all these guys ***** what if the guy does guys you kick his ass too, I took it as nobody gets off from an ass beating if deserved (I guess I'm not sensitive enough)

What really stuck with me is how openly he talked about being depressed like if he thought he didn't do good in a fight or how he was feeling before a fight, that is the thing that needs to be focused on because a lot of players have suffered the same way and are no longer with us like Rypien, Belak and Boogaard, that to me is more important then what offended people.

people need to focus on the bigger picture and not be so sensitive over what people say,
like my Mother said "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Dawdler is offline   Reply With Quote