Around the NHL II
View Single Post
07-14-2012, 09:41 AM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Johnson City, TN
Originally Posted by
Saw this on PD this AM ... re: CBA Negotiations
1. Reduce players' hockey-related revenues to 46% from 57 %.
2. 10 seasons in the NHL before being eligible for unrestricted free agency.
3. Contracts limited to 5 years.
4. No more salary arbitration.
5. Entry-level contract are 5 years long instead of 3.
This is just the owners staking out their position. The players' initial proposal is likely just as bad.
They'll get something done. There's too much money left on the table if they don't.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by worstfaceoffmanever