View Single Post
Old
07-14-2012, 04:29 PM
habsroom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
First off, I never said he sucks, you're the one that seems to be in love with him. I said he's really not that good, as in, nowhere near as good as you're making him out to be.
Furthermore, the arguments you use to try to prove your point just make you look even more desperate.

I also never said McQuaid isn't good because he doesn't play on the PP or doesn't skate fast. I said a multitude of things and when you add them ALL together, then ya, it makes for a very average bottom line player.
Doesn't mean I wouldn't take him on our team. Heck, I wanted us to sign Erskine two years ago. Still, I'm able to say Erskine isn't a great bottom pair Dman, just like McQuaid.
So what makes a great bottom pair defensemen than if being young (25) tough(26 nhl fights 2 loses), big(6-4 210 ),cheap(1.6),+ 46 and a stanley cup champ? Please tell me because I can't think of anything else.

You didn't say he sucked but you did say Daiz was better and that he wasn't that good. Ecultswi said he sucked but he could find the words to explain to the rest of the board why McQuaid sucks not sure if he evens knows lol

habsroom is offline   Reply With Quote