View Single Post
Old
07-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDDevils View Post
I don't believe Merrill came to camp last year. This would be a first look for him as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I think he said he was coming, but will decide afterwards if he wants to return to college for a year or sign with the team.
Did they say he would decide after Rookie Camp? Or was it after Training Camp in September? I don't remember what that report/tweet had said it was. I do recall the part of coming to camp and then deciding, but I can't remember which camp it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeursCups View Post
Larsson was in that group as well. From how Lou made it sound, they'd be at the camp had they not been playing/practicing during our deep run.

They probably feel like they know enough of what those guys bring that there is no point in them coming all the over from Sweden (for Tedenby/Josefson/Larsson that is), and taking up ice time from someone they haven't seen much of yet. I don't think Henrique/Josefson/Larsson are in any danger of not having a roster spot, and besides, they can determine what the expectations are for those 3 and Tedenby in regular training camp in September. No real point in throwing them out there for this.

Scott04 is offline   Reply With Quote