Thread: Confirmed with Link: Kulda signed by Sibir Novosibirsk (KHL)
View Single Post
Old
07-15-2012, 04:29 PM
BrokerD

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by surixon View Post
No real lose, he might have made an ok number 6 but that's easily replaceable both from our current stable of prospects or from free agency.
I remember the first time I watched Kulda play I thought he was pretty decent--played hard, decent skater and had a couple of nice hits. This was also at the same time when the jets were just horrific at keeping the puck out of their own net--Buff was making poor decisions defensively (I know, hard to believe), the GST line looked like they were playing on the PK (I know, hard to believe), and the team in general was really struggling. Kulda seemed to play an easy game... defensively responsible, not flashy etc. This is why I originally thought he was decent, but as time went on, he too made a lot of 'rookie' mistakes and I wasn't particularly upset when he was sent down. It would have been nice to have him in SJ's but he took a larger paycheck and his future with the jets came with no guarantees. I am really looking forward to watching Redmond this training camp, that is IF there is a training camp

BrokerD is offline   Reply With Quote