Thread: Value of: Kevin Bieksa
View Single Post
Old
07-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Orca Smash

vCash: 50
I feel you might be a bit hard on kevin, but this year I wont defend him either. The first few months of the season I had no real problem, but the last number of months i felt he was extremely lazy and made very poor choices. He would work hard when he was on offense and had a chance to score, but was very lazy when he had to play D, I almost felt he enjoyed scoring so much lately he found playing D had become boring. I think splitting him from hamhuis somewhat exposed him, edler or whoever he was paired with didnt always cover for him like hamhuis did when he wanted to play offense.

I know some canucks fans wont agree with me either, but I also felt 2010-2011 he was great. And this year while he loved to play offense and score points, he really gave up on his defensive duties at times. Then again the coaching staff i wonder if they ever called him out, kevin seems to be a favorite with the team and staff. I think with the right guidance and motivation kevin can be alot better then what we seen this year. One of the reasons i wanted to see av gone.

Orca Smash is offline   Reply With Quote