View Single Post
Old
07-15-2012, 09:34 PM
spits2timechamps

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
Ummm...is it H? I haven't been to a game since Christmas so my brain is a little foggy lol.
Yeah Libbs I'm 100% positive since I sit in Row G and you were almost directly above my mother and my sister. lol

To put my two cents in about the attendence. Most of the fans of the Spits that I talk to are Red Wings fans and they aren't the loyalist bunch either. Heck the last time they made it the stanley cup final there were a few games against good teams that were poor attendence just after a loss. Our fans are mostly based of that. I can understand most people don't want to spend $20 or more to see their team loose you can't blame them. For the rest of us loyal fans we pay to watch the good ol game of ohl hockey where you watch players skills develop. I will never forget watching guys like Hall, Ellis, Henrique, Cundari, Nemisz, Wellwood, and Renaud where they changed so drastically from the time where they couldn't grow a mustache to playing in the NHL and becoming the future face of the franchise.