View Single Post
Old
07-16-2012, 09:57 AM
BonkTastic
"Small Sample Size!"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romans12_12 View Post
No, that doesnt even look like a McDonalds. It is clearly a a store playing off what makes McDonalds popular. It's like from the movie Coming to America. The guy owns NickDonalds - they have the golden arches, he has the golden arch. It's not a fake, but he is trying to be like them.

I would say a the jerseys are more like this

This is a mac store in El Salvador. It's not a REAL mac store and you can prolly find some subtle differences once your inside to figure this out. But more or less its an actual Mac store, just not an official one.

Are they selling REAL apple products? If so, Apple is actually getting their cut off their brand. Apple is getting paid.

As for fake jerseys, neither Reebok, nor the NHL, nor NHL teams get a penny for their licensing rights and brands.

I'd say my example is a FAR closer analogy to the fake jersey issue than yours is.

... and if the "Apple Store" you show AREN'T selling legit Apple products, chances are you're getting a POS that will break within months of you purchasing it. If they're not legit iPhones, you're probably buying this:

BonkTastic is online now   Reply With Quote