Since Trevor Timmins
View Single Post
07-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Join Date: Mar 2009
Originally Posted by
Ignoring their current nice crop of prospects, Smith+Nyquist who look to be on the verge of making a name for themselves, and their picks post-Z that are currently NHL regulars with over 200 games:
29. Niklas Kronwall - Top Pairing D / ~40pts
38. Tomas Kopecky - 3rd line W / 30-40pts
42. Justin Abdelkader - 3rd/4th line W
47. Shawn Matthias - 3rd/4th line C
58. Jiri Hudler - 2 line W / 50-60pts
63. Tomas Fleischmann - 2nd line W / 60+pts
64. Jim Howard - Starting G
95. Valtteri Filppula - 2nd line C / 60+pts
97. Johan Franzen -1st line W / ~30g, ~60pts
132. Darren Helm - 3rd line C / 30+pts
132. Kyle Quincey - top 4 D
291. Jonathan Ericsson - 5/6 D
Sure, no Datsyuk/Zetterberg/Lidstrom but let's not get carried away here.
Lineup with NHL regulars from last season Wings drafted after Zetterberg...
Johan Franzen - Valtteri Filppula - Tomas Fleischmann
Jiri Hudler - Darren Helm - Tomas Kopecky
Cory Emmerton - Shawn Matthias - Justin Abdelkader
Niklas Kronwall - Kyle Quincey
Jonathan Ericsson - Jakub Kindl
I think this is where the phrase 'haters gonna hate' would fit.
Look at Rasmus Bodin in the 7th, 6'6 and skates well. Where did they hide this guy?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by TinordiandSubban