View Single Post
Old
07-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Spongolium*
Potato Magician

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by briererocks View Post
I too agree that this team is worse. There is zero chance this team competes for the cup. We simply lack the defense, especially with Timmonen being a year older.

I may get roasted for this, but I sort of hope they do not make the playoffs. This years draft is supposed to be amazing. I would love to get Nathan Mackinnon, Seth Jones, Barkov, Sean Monahan etc.. I really don't see us winning a cup so I wouldn't be upset if we missed the playoffs and was able to grab a future star.
Please stop following the team immediatly, and go join your brothers across the border.

Also It's TIMONEN! Christ, he's been here 5 years.

Flyers will improve this year. They will over-achieve in the first 20 games of the season beating some big names, but will revert to the mean off the back of some stella goaltending from Bryz.

Luke Schenn and Bryz will report to camp not being told to be 30 lbs heavier than they should. Schenn is going to dominate on the ice, and make us forget who we traded to get him.

Having Grossman, Mezaros and Schenn for a full year is going to be like having 3 new FA's. Not to mention that we now don't have JVR, so hopefully, we will get a little more consistency out of the top 6.

If this team ever makes it to the play-offs healthy, they can do dangerous things.

Spongolium* is offline   Reply With Quote