View Single Post
Old
07-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Jules Winnfield
Top 6 wing please...

vCash: 500
Doan is a better fit even strength, the playoffs, and in the locker room.

Semin is a better fit on the PP and PK (though Bylsma doesn't use skill guys on the PK for some reason).

I think Doan really fits what we've been missing in the locker room since Guerin left and has been one of the top RWers in the NHL production wise for several years. Worse case scenario for 4 years, he's at 39/40 years old which is where Guerin was. Maybe he plays the 3rd line his last year.

Seeing Semin on the left side of the PP with his playmaking skills and laser might actually force the Pens to use the entire offensive zone while being on the PP. Plus, Sid and Malkin setting him up for backdoor one timers would be

I think Semin's issues in Washington with the locker room are a overall organizational problem of the Caps coddling Ovechkin and his party lifestyle for years. Semin is his BFF. They were untouchable. The Caps created their own issues with Ovy and Semin IMO. When things were great in Capsland and they were blowing teams out, the organization gave them whatever they wanted. When they couldn't win in the playoffs and the Pens won, Teddy got mad and pissed in their cheerios.

I'd be happy to have either one to be honest.

Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote