View Single Post
Old
07-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Kobe Armstrong

vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by gol View Post
Here is what needs to be done.

1. Howson is contacted and asked if Rick Nash is willing to come to Montreal, along with Steve Mason. In return they can have
Carey Price, David Desharnais, Danny Kristo, another forward, in the minors, or in the team. They must agree to take Scott Gomez, and that pip squeak Brian Gionta, to allow us cap space, for Rick Nash. They can have $10 million dollars in cash also.
This way we get a bonafide, power forward, all-star in exchange really for that super "bum" Price, and nothing more really.

2. Shea Weber for P.K. Subban, Tomas Kaberle, Rafael Diaz, Brendan Gallagher(another pip-squeak that DOES NOT belong in the NHL) or similar combinations(don't trade Galchenyuk, Beaulieu, or Tinordi, but they can have anyone else in juniors, or in the minors).

Les Canadiens become an immediate Stanley Cup contender, while ridding themselves of players that will NEVER amount to anything in the NHL(or at least never win the Stanley Cup), or are washed up....Carey Price, P.K. Subban, Brendan Gallagher, Danny Kristo, Scott Gomez, Brian Gionta, etc.

I know that a lot of people are high on SOME of these players that I just listed, but they are STUPID.....and HIGH!!!...lol. Get rid of them. F off.

Now imagine this lineup.

Goal

Steve Mason Cedrik Desjardins

Defense

Shea Weber Andrei Markov (C)
Alexei Emelin Francis Bouillon
Josh Gorges Yannick Weber
Rafael Diaz Frederic St. Denis
Jarred Tinordi Nathan Beaulieu (these bottom two in the future)

Forwards

Max Pacioretty Tomas Plekanec Erik Cole
Rick Nash Alex Galchenyuk Colby Armstrong
Travis Moen Lars Eller Louis LeBlanc
Brandon Prust Ryan White Petteri Nokelainen

Les Canadiens are instantly, at the very least, bound for the Stanley Cup playoffs in April of 2013.

What a 4th post! Seriously though, what is wrong with you? you basically traded half our team for two players, and called half our team either too small or washed up. Explain to me how PK Subban and Carey Price are washed up, and by the way 4 players you traded who could never win a Stanley cup have won a cup. And also I am neither stupid or high, stop spewing ridiculousness.

Last edited by Kobe Armstrong: 07-17-2012 at 03:50 PM.