Thread: Movies: Man of Steel
View Single Post
Old
07-16-2012, 08:56 PM
BlackStar

vCash: 500
Man of Steel

Have some of you seen the Comic-Con teaser trailer for this film? I saw a bad quality of it,but even then, I was completely blown away! Nolan and Snyder may have very well created a masterpiece! The cinematography looked beautiful! Some of the "scenes" left me in awe. It was edgy, but still very Superman. I am very excited about this film. I forgot where I read it, but comic-con attendees voted it as the best comic-con trailer, it received 45% of the votes!

It's been announced that a (1:27) version of the comic trailer will be attached to The Dark Knight Rises on Friday!

Here's all you need to know about the film:

Comic-Con Poster:

Producers: Christopher Nolan, Emma Thomas, Charles Roven, Deborah Snyder.
Director: Zack Snyder.
Writers: David Goyer, Christopher Nolan.
Composer: Hans Zimmer

And an all-star cast of:

Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman
Amy Adams as Lois Lane.
Michael Shannon as General Zod
Antje Traue as Faora
Russell Crowe as Jor-El
Ayelet Zurer as Lara Lor-Van
Laurence Fishburne as Perry White
Kevin Costner as Jonathan Kent
Diane Lane as Martha Kent
Harry Lennix as General Swanwick
Christopher Meloni as Colonel Hardy
Richard Schiff as Dr. Emil Hamilton

The Synopsis:

In the pantheon of superheroes, Superman is the most recognized and revered character of all time. Clark Kent/Kal-El (Henry Cavill) is a young twenty-something journalist who feels alienated by powers beyond his imagination. Transported years ago to Earth from Krypton, a highly advanced, distant planet, Clark struggles with the ultimate question ‘Why am I here?’ Shaped by the values of his adoptive parents Martha (Diane Lane) and Jonathan Kent (Kevin Costner), Clark discovers having extraordinary abilities means making difficult decisions. When the world is in dire need of stability, an even greater threat emerges. Clark must become a Man of Steel, to protect the people he loves and shine as the world’s beacon of hope – Superman.

Last edited by BlackStar: 08-06-2012 at 08:49 PM.
BlackStar is offline   Reply With Quote