Thread: Confirmed with Link: Ondrej Pavelec DUI
View Single Post
Old
07-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Aerial

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps241 View Post
Yea this is my GUESS as well Aerial, TNSE would have gotten out in front of this had they known. There is away too much downside on covering up something that is bound to come out at some point.

The Walsh angle could be a story.
This is going to be interesting to see develop. At this point, quite a lot of people deserve answers, starting with TNSE for sure but going on to us fans.

I won't immediately leap to assume he hid it. There's other options. It may have been a gross oversight not to tell TNSE but without an actual intent to cover it up. He may have asked a representative to do so on his behalf and they did not (perhaps caught up in contract discussions). He may have been getting terrible legal advice in Czech about the charges and believed that terrible legal advice. An attempt to hide it is one option.

Either way, it's really unfortunate and I know I'm really disappointed. But I'm not really down with the melodrama going on in some corners of Twitter right now either. Whatever happened, it is absolutely fixable with a willingness to take responsibility in public going forward.

Aerial is offline   Reply With Quote