View Single Post
Old
07-16-2012, 10:22 PM
DM23BK30
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers4Life74 View Post
so getting whipped in a 1st round series the past 2 years is entertaining to you?
i guess you're easy to entertain

sorry,i pay good money for these clowns to win more then 1 playoff game in 2 years.

i have every right to not like the direction the franchise is going in and you nor anyone else has the right to tell me otherwise.you can be content with them filling the roster with aging has-beens while dumping draft picks like crazy.meanwhile,while thats happeneing,ill watch pretty much every other team improve while the Knicks seem stuck in the mud battling for an 8 spot year after year with their "superstars"

and you tell me i should be real?you're the 1 who needs to open his eyes and be real
Better than being an annual doormat and not making the playoffs at all.

2002-2010

30-52
37-45
39-43
33-49
23-59
33-49
23-59
32-50
29-53

If the current Knicks are an embarrassment, then what were the Knicks in the Chaney/Brown/Dantoni years?

The Knicks were 18-6 under Woodson. The whole world noticed how different the Knicks played under him. Look at the wins they had last year. If the Knicks weren't blowing out teams, they were grinding out tough defensive battles against good team, even on the road.

They replaced:

Jefferies
Fields
Lin
Douglas
Bibby
Davis
Harrelson

with:

Camby
Kidd
Thomas
Felton
Prigioni
White

I mean, wake up. The Knicks with a full offseason, a full camp and the new roster will be competing for the division and the 3rd seed.

Camby is a former Defensive Player of the Year, was 17th in blocks last year (1.44) and 15th in rebounding (9.0) despite playing only 23 minutes per game.

Kidd is who is is -- a old but very smart point guard who doesnt turn the ball over