Thread: Expectations
View Single Post
Old
07-17-2012, 04:17 AM
Ironmanrulez
Rookie Mistake

vCash: 500
I will try to be optimistic....

Bryzgalov will step up and perform like a good goalie in this league. I expect him to play near 70 Games. Because the flyers saw, that he must play a lot to perform his best. And also Leights will be a real backup with just 10 Games.

Bryzgalov: 40-20-10 7 SO SV% 92.0 not elite but really good.

Grossman will take the next step and will be an elite stay at home defenseman in the league. 80G 2G 25A +15.
Schenn will fight back! 80G 8G 30A +5 65PIM. He will be a good 2nd pairing dman.
Mesz will return to form. 80G 10G 25A with more PP time. And a +15
Coburn will play a good as last season: 80g 5G 25A and +12
Gustafsson will be our surprise this season: 55G 3G 20A +20

With this goalie performance and the good top4 D we will play a very good season. although we will not play the best offensive game. Couturier will be a nominee for the best defensive forward in the league. Fedotenko will play a better role anyone expect from him, like Talbot last year.

I think we will be better than the pens, Rangers, NJ

NJ lost a lot of power without Parise and Kovalchuk isnīt a leader. Marty is only 1 year older ^^
Pens change Staal for Sutter. They lost a lot of leadership and defensive abilities up front. They are bad at the wings and the health of crosby i a bit questionmark!
Rangers are the same good team like last year. It will be very close with them. But i think we will win the division....

I donīt see a problem for the regular season, but in the playoffs we maybe lack a real NR1 defender and a real second star winger! I donīt know if Read, Voracek, Simmonds, Hartnell are enough for the playoffs. I really would like to sign Ryan.......

just my two cents

Ironmanrulez is offline   Reply With Quote