View Single Post
Old
12-01-2003, 09:56 PM
londberg21

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to londberg21 Send a message via MSN to londberg21 Send a message via Yahoo to londberg21
Now I'm not trying to speak for the man, but I think in reading the fine print, he's really just hoping to be wrong. I too suffer from the powers of wrongness, so would assume that he's just anticipating being incorrect with another statement, and getting Comrie on his way to Anaheim.

I traded for Comrie though (gave up Skoula, how could I pass it up?) in a keeper league, so that offsets the powers of wrongness from you. I'm all for the Oilers moving Comrie, and wish they would do it soon. I've been an avid reader on this board for a few months now, but I don't understand one thing; why is it the other teams would want Horcoff? I mean, I don't know much about the guy, but it seems I'm constantly reading these Hamhuis and Legwand for Horcoff, Laraque, and Comrie. It seems almost every proposal has Horcoff going out, and I'm just trying to figure out why. Is it just that you guys don't like him, or is he really supposed to be a good player? I'm not trying to be smart, so don't take it the wrong way, I'm just asking for someone to explain to me a little further. I'm totally unbiased towards any of the teams in the bidding (since the Wings aren't touching him), but would see no reason the Preds would give up two of their top players for Comrie and some spare parts. Granted, Laraque is solid, and they could use him, but he's in no way worth giving up Hammy, IMO.