Thread: TSN 1260: What's going on? Part 3
View Single Post
Old
07-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
For those of you starving for hockey discussion...

Tonight on The Pipeline Show:

- former Minnesota Wild Assistant GM now player agent Tom Lynn will talk about the unique aspect of hockey in Minnesota. There is no junior hockey there, no WHL or USHL, yet high school hockey is ridiculously popular. It's different from everywhere else but...it works. Why?

- There is a massive coaching conference this summer. I'll speak with one of the organizers about the list of big name coaches who will be giving talks - NHL, CHL, NCAA coaches galore.

- Then in studio for a full hour (8-9 pm locally, 10-11pm EST) I will be joined by two local guys who played in the WHL last year. Tyler Bunz from Medicine Hat and Travis Ewanyk of the Oil Kings. Both also happen to be Oilers prospects but that honestly was a coincidence.

Should be a fun night and for everyone complaining about the lack of puck talk lately, feel free to tweet questions for tonight (@TPS_Guy) and if you have any guest requests for July and August, feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

- Guy