View Single Post
Old
07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Faidh ar Rud Eigin
Modhnóirí Claonta

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Momentum View Post
I want to make a case for Eakin at, if not number one, a higher level than most seemingly have him

I may be underrating Chiasson and Faksa but I don't consider either first line material offensively, I think they are 2nd/3rd liners who can contribute offensively but strengths are elsewhere

I also think that describes Eakin, he plays hard every night, forechecks and back checks well, and has underrated offensive skills in my opinion

The Caps utilized him in a checking role but I think given the opportunity he could be a solid second liner

Basically I think his offensive ceiling is similar to Chaissons and Faksa's and he has a decent chance of making the team this year

I haven't decided if he's my number one because I think that potential wise both Campbell and Oleksiak could be blue chippers however in my opinion he should definitely be in the top 5 and of the comments so far most have him much lower
Eakin really doesn't have an offensive ceiling close to Chaisson or Faksa. Eakin, fifty points tops probably. Faksa and Chiasson can be be 60+ point players, maybe 70 in a career season.

Faidh ar Rud Eigin is offline   Reply With Quote