View Single Post
07-17-2012, 10:41 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Anisimovs AK View Post
I think he's point is fairly correct though. On paper the Jackets look like a tough team, but like 40 of the 55 fights (thats seems to be around what we average a season) are done by two players. Yes, Wiz(tbh, He might be the best fighter on the team) but he probably wont fight that often, due to him being on the first d-pair. Jack Johnson...i think he's more of a pseudo tough guy, along the lines of he'll throw, but only if its a guy his size(or Gabriel Landeskog). Tyutin is a punching bag the 2 times a year he does drop em. Basically we're a tough team, but only in the bottom six, and the Jackets tough guys aren't necessarily a deterrent to begin with(especially last year).
This is exactly what I was saying. I guess the raw numbers and fight totals seem like the Jackets are tougher than they actually are at firest glance. Dorsett putting up 20 fights isnt even a deterrent to Detroit last year and they were as soft as can be. Boll is pretty tough I agree but still not a scary heavyweight. Columbus just has 2 mediocre (in their weight class) fighters that are extremely active.

Wiz is very tough though I agree and probably the toughest of the bunch

newfy is offline   Reply With Quote