View Single Post
Old
07-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Jere26

vCash: 500
It's nice to see how evenly balanced the voting is so far. Just shows us how hard it is to make a choice with such a deep prospect pool people in Dallas haven't seen before.

Let's just assume we'd have drafted Eakin and looked at his numbers in the WHL that time around, we'd be talking much more about him. He will certainly go a little bit under the radar coming from another organization.

I went with Campbell as explained in the 1st thread.

Right now I'm torn whether to pick Oleksiak, Chiasson or Faksa. I like what I've read about Faksa so far, but on my personal ranking I'd like to see how he progresses throughout the following year, before I put him in front of players that have proven their skill and progress over a longer period of time. Some might question my way of doing a ranking, but I feel more comfortable at this point to give Oleksiak & Chiasson the edge over Faksa.

I probably go with Oleksiak as #2. He has the perfect size, skill, skating ability for such a tall guy. I will try to look throughout the next season whether he gets more aggressive & meaner, just to dominate his opponents in his own zone. Also, how his offensive game translates to the AHL. Furthermore I don't neccessarily see why Chiasson should overtake Oleksiak's position from last year, as both have progressed evenly well.

Jere26 is offline   Reply With Quote