View Single Post
Old
07-18-2012, 02:42 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
The Good: Bozon is a pretty well-rounded player. He's an above-average skater and puck-handler who has the gritty element to his game with his speed to be a forechecking pest or effective along the boards. He also has the creativity to make plays on his own and control the puck. He's a pretty good finisher, as he has an above-average shot and arguably a plus one. Bozon gets back on defense well and also plays with a bit of an edge.

The Bad: Aside from needing to bulk up, Bozon doesn't have a clear weakness to his game other than he lacks true standout skills.

Sounds like he just described Alex Burrows, with a better shot. Hope Tim can develop into such a player. That would be awesome!

I really like Corey's list(s). By NO MEANS am I an expert, and for all these players, I have limited-to-no viewings, but I seem to value the same attributes he does. I voted for Collberg starting at #2 on our board and until he eventually got chosen by the majority. I find them to be especially helpful for fantasy purposes too!
If it's any consolation I too picked Collberg at #2 and believe he will be an exciting scorer for the Habs in a few years.He has the uncanny ability to be in scoring position constantly open for his blistering wristers akin to Cammalleri.

S Bah is offline   Reply With Quote