Old
07-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!

vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnov View Post
Ilya Bryzgalov on CBA salary rollbacks, Claude Giroux’s fear of Russia and the Universe

Chesnokov of Puck Daddy intervievs Bryzgalov, good stuff and well worth a read.
Asked about having what he described as his worst season:

""I would like to clarify — the most "mixed" season. I did have stretches where I had shutouts, when I was showing the stats like in Phoenix, when everyone praised me. Philadelphia made it to the second round of the Stanley Cup… You can find the positives. But my personal rating is that I am not happy with the season.

"I would like to thank fans who fairly criticized me. I got to know the Philadelphia media. This is an invaluable experience that will certainly help me. But I cannot say that I have 'sport rage' now and the next season I will show who the real Bryzgalov is! I set certain goals for myself and I will work to reach them. Otherwise you can do so much bad if you're filled with emotions.""

That makes it sound like he knows what to expect from the media and fans in Philly this coming year. Good. Hopefully he can keep everything zen and just focus on stopping pucks.