View Single Post
Old
07-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Bryanbryoil
Paying Off A Bet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky_83 View Post
There's none needed. He had more goals...

And "sniper" has more to do with his shot, not goals scored. By your definition Ryan Smyth was a top sniper in the league when he was scoring 35+ earlier in his career.

Watch a highlight reel of goals scored by these two players. One seems to snipe all his goals in. The other seems to get most of his goals from crashing the net or cleaning up rebounds.

Both are effective because they result in goals. There's just different ways of classifying scores. Seguin has a better shot than Hall. It doesn't mean he's gonna score more goals per se. He doesn't get nearly the number of scoring chances that Hall gets.
Yeah those 2 extra goals in 20 extra games looks BEASTLY! I'll take it one step further 40 goals in 155 career games for Seguin (at the same age no less although I guess for you a rookie is a rookie is a rookie and they should all be considered equal regardless of age) meanwhile Hall only has 9 more career goals in 29 less games than Seguin. It's hilarious how much you crap on Hall while with the other hand pump Seguin's tires. Would you take Bobby Ryan over Seguin? I sure as hell wouldn't, so why would we take Ryan for Hall?