View Single Post
Old
07-19-2012, 01:10 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigx15 View Post
Wow, You're that high on Eichel? Have only heard good things about him but that is one serious statement. Psyched to watch him play for NTDP. Haven't seen a kid from New England go that high in a very very very long time. Without further ado, New England players taken in the first round in the last 15 years...

Colin Wilson 7 in 08
Ryan Whitney 5 in 02
Rick Dipetro 1 in 00

Side note: take a look at the '00 draft. it may be the absolute worst draft of all time with the exception of Heatley, Gaborik, Orpik, and Lundqvist, its littered with crap.
as I said a long time to go before we get to the draft, but Eichel is looking like one of the more highend kids this country has produced at forward in some time, no matter the region...hopefully he doesnt fade like some of the others prior have..

I think people have no idea how good he really is as the few people on here that have made some top 30 lists really dont know much about him, but after the selects, I think it is starting to come out bigtime how skilled this kid is....already a bidding war is coming over trying to land this kid between the Q and BU...

whether or not he or McDavid challenges for #1 is pointless at this point as so much can happen between now and then, but primarily just throwing this kids name out there for people to warm up to...Jack Eichel..

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote