View Single Post
Old
07-19-2012, 05:34 AM
SFTC Addict
Not Here To Be Liked

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Paxon View Post
This looks like it's shaping up to be a pretty scrappy team to play against, but there's some legitimate concern about scoring punch. They'll need a guy like Sundher or Zemgus to really take to things on offense quickly. For their sake, Porter not making the Sabres would be huge.

Their defense is not only deep but potentially awesome. I could see Pysyk and The Duck adapting quickly. McNabb will, unless they move someone, likely start in Rochester. Really solid group there.

Zemgus and The Duck should be worth the price of admission alone. Exciting players in completely different ways.

I'd like to see this happen at some point, though it's not a big deal if it never does. I reckon it'd be a boost to the team's ticket sales if they ice Sabres/Rochester properties.
Possible but Iím not sure to what extent. In 12 years only 1 year was the season average under 3,000 and that was like 6 years ago. This is in a 4,000 seat arena mind you. Of course theres always room to improve and sell more. There are more Ranger fans in this area(just like Giants fans)

As for the Americans team it looks like they might have struggles to score. They better hope that Defense is as good as you make it because goaltending looks like it could be somewhat of a struggle if Leggio doesnít play well.