Old
07-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Chadley
The Big Dirty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
It sounds pretty cool.

But then I think how much I liked my X60, and I think that expanded blade throat helped with accuracy. I've been missing a lot to the side with my whippy sticks...

Then I also think of the APX vs Nexus, and how I've always wanted to try a top hand kick, but maybe that would be counter-productive since it might lag the shot release, and I never got on with the One95...

Then I think of my wallet, and how getting a tapered shaft would be affordable and durable, and I could pair it with whatever blade...

Then I think why spend $90 on a shaft if I can spend a little more for a clearance X60, but then I could spend a little more on a new APX or Nexus...

It just never ends.
This was one of the reasons why I don't play in net anymore. Don't get me wrong I still go through alot of player equipment, but it doesn't cost near as much buying goal equipment.

Have you tried the Nexus 1000? I bought a 77 flex (cut it down, so about 87 flex) kane curve. It amazing how much little effort you need to release a hard snap shot. Compared to my X:60, it's night and day. I love this stick.