View Single Post
Old
07-19-2012, 10:19 AM
PeterSidorkiewicz
Original *** allstar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerdom View Post
First of all, I never said that I actually owned any jerseys. But I don't need to justify anything. I'm just stating my opinion on the subject. If they didn't have monopoly on the jerseys, then the prices would be reasonable. It's not illegal by any means. It's just ethically wrong. I didn't say that using a unauthorized trademarked logo for profit wasn't illegal. Of course the people making fake jerseys are doing something illegal. That's not even up for debate. I just said, the company was not losing money from somebody buying a fake jersey if the person doesn't even have the money to buy the real thing... stealing and illegal are not the same thing.

I don't really care about what other people think, I'm just stating my opinion. Now if you think that I'm trying to tell me I'm delusional, whatever, that's your opinion.
But in the eyes of the law, it's illegal, so you're wrong. If you order a big enough order of these fake jerseys, there's a chance they will be confiscated and destroyed. Small orders usually slip through the cracks very easily.

I couldn't care less about whether people buy fake jerseys, I just find your rationale amusing, because it's clearly illegal.

PeterSidorkiewicz is offline   Reply With Quote