View Single Post
Old
07-19-2012, 12:40 PM
spits2timechamps

vCash: 500
[/QUOTE]
Hopefully WR can parlay some of the extra picks along with the likes of Czinder and Devlin for a couple of players that can move us up in the playoff race.[/QUOTE]

Im all for getting rid of Devlin (undrafted and few more bodies that may take his spot) but it seems alot of people have things against Czinder. I know hes not a superstar by any means, and I know hes not the greatest skater in the "O" but some of you guys must not have watched the spits 2 years ago when Czinder stepped or "fell" on the ice his first season. As far as im concerned he should have got most improved player on this team period. His skating has improved dramatically, his hand eye, his shot, his passing, he even got a little more physical. When you go from this:

50 - 2g - 1a- 3 pts

to

68 - 15g - 15a- 30 pts

You have to at least give this guy a chance, This is his 3rd year in which as most ohl fanatics know its his crucial year that every player would either be classed as a ohl player or a future nhl player. If we trade him he better not be a throw in type deal or I know a whole section who will show theyre displeasure.