View Single Post
Old
07-19-2012, 01:44 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black1963 View Post
Because we're loaded on the LW. And having Frattin replace Richie just means, he'll be a healthy scratch, which isn't beneficial to anyone.

I've read somewhere that Frattin has a one way contract, so, his option may only be the nhl.

I say let's take Brad Ross who's still couple of years away plus a pick instead of Frattin.
Then move him to the other wing. The easiest position to move to is the wings (or from one wing to another). As the above poster said, Frattin plays both wings anyways.

Yes we won the cup, but we can't simply approach this as everyone is locked into their roles from the playoffs and that it will work in the regular season. Remember, we barely even made the playoffs and as crazy awesome as our playoff run was, I don't think we should expect to see an 8th seed win the cup again for a long time. there's a reason we were the first to ever do it.

Frattin would be a great player to have around, especially if Penner tanks again or Gagne gets hurt. We were woefully short on the wings last year, let's not fool ourselves that the playoffs cured all that.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote