View Single Post
Old
07-19-2012, 02:43 PM
SabresFanNorthPortFL

vCash: 500
I still believe there will be a top 6 player added. No way DR & TP will be content with Roy for Ott flip, no way.

I'm not one of the majority in bringging Kaleta back. Injuries and track record with the league offices are my biggest concerns, which is why I'd rather have Tropp there (4th line).

I see Ott being plugged in where needed, and that need will be shifts as the 4th line center.....Gerbe - Ott - Tropp.

I can see one of the Girgs/Grigs getting a winger shot IF THEY HAVE A GOOD CAMP, and the way Girgs played in the development camp, he could become a darling of the organization.

I see pairings set, not lines, besides FES. I see Vanek - Hodgson and Leino - Pomms as pairs. Depending on who they bring in, depends on where Ott takes his normal top 6 spot.

I just am not thrilled with Gerbe - McCormick - Kaleta. I like Gerbe - Ott - Tropp much better. I know we didn't trade for Ott to play 4th line center but at times it could work. Flip a dman for a forward, and come on, you know it's going to be hard for Doan not to take the money......

Foligno - Ennis - Stafford
Vanek - CoHo - Doan
Leino - trade/Girgs - Pomms
Gerbe - Ott - Tropp

Bye-bye Kaleta and Leo. I could live with that lineup.

SabresFanNorthPortFL is online now   Reply With Quote