View Single Post
Old
07-19-2012, 11:18 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
Who's more likely to be the best players of the bunch should be the most important factor, not who looks like he might end up being an all star if he fixes his thousand issues, gets a brain, starts working hard, grows a few inches and acquire better playoff beards.

Ellis, to me, is a nice example of a good prospect. He's probably low profile for other teams because he's not flashy but he's very likely to become a good NHLer. Yannick Weber probably looked like he had a higher ceiling back when he was a prospect yet I'm pretty sure Ellis is going to be the better player.
Mr. Pronman just gave us his view of it, he had Hudon as a 2nd rounder this year, so he's coherent with his previous rankings. He's high on the kid, like we all are on some certain prospects.

We can criticize and debate all we want, but the guy gave us an opinion. It's meant to be subjective, and potentially wrong.

I agree with you though, logically Kristo should be ranked higher than Hudon. It just happens that Pronman is really high on our latest 5th rounder.

Just like I was high on Avtsin before he came in. And was I ever wrong? Yet the guy still has two more years to redeem himself and fulfill our expectations of him. He will play with talented players this year, maybe that'll help.

Last edited by QuebecPride: 07-19-2012 at 11:35 PM.
QuebecPride is offline   Reply With Quote