View Single Post
Old
07-20-2012, 12:28 PM
SniperHF
Random Red Couch....

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT21 View Post
I must concur with the last few posts. The market, fans, players, agents, cleaning staff etc deserve better than what they're getting. GJ's silence is more than deafening. I don't even think he's commented publicly since the COG meeting 6 weeks ago.

It is too much to ask for the man to simply make a statement? Positive reassurance could boost season ticket sales. The face of the franchise could very soon look elsewhere for a new place to play.

At this point I'm afraid GJ has remained silent as nothing positive is progressing. If he's close... really close to securing the funds.... then speak to the market....... let them know.

The market surely deserves at least that.
I don't think as a fan I deserve more than I am getting right now. The pretender squads of IEH and MH ran their mouths constantly and were completely worthless. While Jamison may ultimately not buy the team for whatever reason, his bid has overcome more obstacles than anyone else so I don't really care what he says or doesn't say. Just buy the damn thing at some point between now and whenever the season starts (or the lockout ends). I've been in limbo for 3 years, what's another 3-6 months.