View Single Post
Old
07-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Trevor3

vCash: 500
I've had a couple.

One who would collapse on the ice and get stretchered off and taken to hospital by ambulance only to be told he was fine. This happened so many times the ambulance company threatened to stop responding to calls from the arena. He kept buying bigger gear all the time but kept doing his flailing fish act.

Another, who was french actually, would half-ass his way through games and try to start fights from his net but didn't know icing from offsides. Tell him you would pay him $20 for a shutout though and he'd will himself to a goose egg. Almost always came to the rink on a ski-doo.

One I played with for 8 years, would spend an hour in front of the mirror fixing his hair before we went to the rink...where he obviously put a mask on over it.

The last one I played with was a real nice guy, soft spoken, real friendly, but had a penchant for walking off in the middle of conversation for no apparent reason. It was almost a Seinfeld type of thing, like he could be having a nice chat and then disappear into thin air and you could never tell how much he had heard you say.

Trevor3 is offline   Reply With Quote