View Single Post
Old
07-21-2012, 02:25 AM
Janney

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons View Post
I miss you Semenov.

Try to smile some time, bro. It looks like they are the ones asking for a picture.
Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

Scott Hannan once came at the Jamba Juice I worked at and got a "Peanut Butter Moo'd". Everyone there knew I was a huge Sharks fan so they let me make it and give it to him. I didn't acknowledge him as a player because he looked hella pissed off. I faintly remember saying, "Good luck" as he walked away. I was scared to engage him and say something stupid, like..."yeah playoffs huh? craaazy...am i right?". This was around the time of the '04 playoffs against Calgary. Maybe if Hannan was drinking something healthier than peanut butter mixed with chocolate, we might have won the series.

Met Bernie Nicholls outside the arena while I was getting my tickets. Was surprised he didn't have a flock of people around him, he was just standing there with someone else (you'd think he would get some VIP treatment?). So I approached him and said, "Excuse me, are you Bernie Nicholls?" Very politely with a smile he said, "Yes I am." "That's awesome..." responded Param, not knowing what else to say and quickly ending the conversation with, "...well it was cool meeting you...."

Met Randy Hahn at this Sharks sponsored media day event when back in high school. Randy said something funny about his wife getting a job at the tv station because they thought she was a Mexican gardener (on account of her being Latino). Later when the speeches were over, the buddy I went with, approached Randy and acted casual and cool, and I chimed in with the lamest kiss-ass-brown-nosing line ever..."OH THAT WAS SO FUNNY, haha...you know what you said about your wife...haha....mexican..." Instantly Randy gave this look of, "yeah whatever dumbass" and my buddy gave a similar disapproving look of, "the f--- you doin...dumbass."

Overall, all three interactions were very awkward.

Janney is offline   Reply With Quote