Thread: Proposal: Give Gomez one last chance?
View Single Post
Old
07-21-2012, 07:39 AM
Chris G

vCash: 500
From what I have witnessed this past season on anti-chambre, is that Thierrien is not a fan of Gomez and the way he goes about his business on and off the ice. Furthermore, Molson can not stand to have a similar fiasco on hand which was the "Gomez Project". (Trying him on every line to try to get him going.) And the result was nothing was working.

The guy has all the skill and playmaking ability in the world, we've seen glimpses of it, but its the attitude and work ethic that are of his demise.

Just a hunch but from what I've seen this season his leash will be quite a bit shorter. I think they will have to take precautions right out of the gate if he's still the same old Gomez. If Gomez continues not to produce or show up for practices like last year then it will be another headache on Molson to endure, and the radical fans will start comparing Bergevin to Gauthier.

I honestly don't think Gomez has a place in this lineup or in Hamilton, but you have to give him a shot in training camp if his attitude has been adjusted along with his work ethic, but if it's not...**** him...I heard Syria has a good hockey program

Chris G is offline   Reply With Quote