View Single Post
Old
07-21-2012, 10:41 AM
newfy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anisimovs AK View Post
Well yes, but I disagree with how soft you think they are. I think Dorsett could easily take Abdelkader, and Boll has fought and beaten better fighters than Ericsson. I mean he(Johnathan) is really not that good of a fighter, and Boll had a bad year, but he has wins against Lucic, Barch, Crombeen, Mclaren, Rupp, Parros, Bissonette, Mccleod, Gleason, Murray, Tootoo. He wouldnt dominate but I would not put money on Ericsson
When I said I thought they were soft I guess I wasnt thinking because theyre not really soft. But their totals are definitely inflated by bad fighters. The wings totals are down but have guys who when willing can go better then them.

Tootoo and Boll are pretty close with a couple scraps as proof, Ericcson tuned Dorsett last year, Bertuzzi would be able to beat him up and I tihnk he and Abdelkader would be close. Dorsett has all the heart in the world but putting up 20 fights and losing 15 makes the numbers really look different then how tough your team should actually be considered.

2 of the most active but mediocre fighters in the league. Boll is solid but Dorsett is definitely mediocre, if not bad

newfy is offline   Reply With Quote